Andoria

All Andoria based information in one place, how lovely ^,.., ^
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 How to join our server (Start here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
minialex45
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm

MInecraft User: alexxxx3333

How did you find out about our server: I had subscribed to MrYourWilly on YouTube.

What is your style of game play: I enjoy both survival and creative.

Whats your thought on Griefing: I hate griefers in minecraft, I wish you could someone instantly if they greifed.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I like both but enjoy PvE much more.

Tell us a little about your self: I love learning about redstone circuitry and how it works. It amazes me on what can be created with it even though redstone is not advanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vincentcao117
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Hi   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:40 am

Minecraft Username: vincentcao117

How did you find out about our server:Youtube

What is your style of game play: Surrvival,Vanilla, anything

Whats your thought on Griefing:I hate all greifers

Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP= player vs player, PvE= player vs envionent like it is in single player games) PvE I get mad at PvP but they both work

Tell us a little about your self: (this is optional but its always nice to know about those who wish to join our server this can be anything, such as how you started playing minecraft. what do you enjoy building the most, or really anything if you want) I am just a minecrafter that would like to find a server that is friendly and nice to play on, my cousin says this is a cool server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:43 am

Hoosiers888 wrote:
Minecraft Username: Hoosiers888

How i found out about server: I am subscribed to MrYourWilly on YouTube

Style: I like Survival

Griefing: i think griefing is a bad thing that people do to get items. in conclusion, i hate griefing

PvP or PvE: I like PvE better but PvP is sometimes fun

Added you to the server

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:44 am

minialex45 wrote:
MInecraft User: alexxxx3333

How did you find out about our server: I had subscribed to MrYourWilly on YouTube.

What is your style of game play: I enjoy both survival and creative.

Whats your thought on Griefing: I hate griefers in minecraft, I wish you could someone instantly if they greifed.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I like both but enjoy PvE much more.

Tell us a little about your self: I love learning about redstone circuitry and how it works. It amazes me on what can be created with it even though redstone is not advanced.

Have fun ^.^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:44 am

vincentcao117 wrote:
Minecraft Username: vincentcao117

How did you find out about our server:Youtube

What is your style of game play: Surrvival,Vanilla, anything

Whats your thought on Griefing:I hate all greifers

Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP= player vs player, PvE= player vs envionent like it is in single player games) PvE I get mad at PvP but they both work

Tell us a little about your self: (this is optional but its always nice to know about those who wish to join our server this can be anything, such as how you started playing minecraft. what do you enjoy building the most, or really anything if you want) I am just a minecrafter that would like to find a server that is friendly and nice to play on, my cousin says this is a cool server.

Well im glad he likes it and i hope you do as well

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
JSHart02
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Minecraft Application   Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Minecraft Username: JSHart02

How did you find out about this server: I saw the YouTube video

Style of MInecraft: Survival

Griefing: i dont like griefing

PvP or PvE: PvE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx2
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Minecraft Username: Kakuzu777

How did you find out about our server: Youtube (MrYourWilly)

What is your style of game play: Both, but mostly survival.

Whats your thought on Griefing: I dislike griefing, but I'm fine if it's accidental. (ie: someone wants to make a quarry, but they place some tnt a bit too close to my house and a wall gets blown up) I would only consider it to be griefing if it was done on purpose and it was done repeatedly.

Are you more PvP or PvE: A bit of both. I mainly prefer PVE, but PVP is fine if it's staged and has little risks (ie: a pvp match with a few runes or drics placed as bets)

Tell us a little about your self: I'm a pretty casual gamer. I enjoy messing around with redstone (usually fail at it, but still try).

PS- I created a previous account, Nyx, but if you want, you can delete it. I registered it with a yahoo email, but for some reason it didn't send the verification email. When I tried my aol email, it sent it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anthonycao10210
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: want to join andoria   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Minecraft Username: anthonycao10210
How did you find out about our server:youtube

What is your style of game play: survival

Whats your thought on Griefing:i hate griefing

Are you more PvP or PvE:PvE

Tell us a little about your self: i love minecraft and love to make a new friend with other people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tantoucan
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm




[size=14]Minecraft Username: Tantoucan

How did you find out about our server: Youtube

What is your style of game play: both

Whats your thought on Griefing: Griefers are not good...

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I am new to minecraft and love it Surprised

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZxD4rknightxZ
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Minecraft username: ZxD4rknightxZ

How i found out about server: Youtube

Whats my stile of playing: Both

Whats my tought at griefing: Its not good to grief... just find/get ur own stuff

What kind of player am i: Pve

a litlle bit about myself: Hmmm... im a helping person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Nyx2 wrote:
Minecraft Username: Kakuzu777

How did you find out about our server: Youtube (MrYourWilly)

What is your style of game play: Both, but mostly survival.

Whats your thought on Griefing: I dislike griefing, but I'm fine if it's accidental. (ie: someone wants to make a quarry, but they place some tnt a bit too close to my house and a wall gets blown up) I would only consider it to be griefing if it was done on purpose and it was done repeatedly.

Are you more PvP or PvE: A bit of both. I mainly prefer PVE, but PVP is fine if it's staged and has little risks (ie: a pvp match with a few runes or drics placed as bets)

Tell us a little about your self: I'm a pretty casual gamer. I enjoy messing around with redstone (usually fail at it, but still try).

PS- I created a previous account, Nyx, but if you want, you can delete it. I registered it with a yahoo email, but for some reason it didn't send the verification email. When I tried my aol email, it sent it.

Welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:56 pm

JSHart02 wrote:
Minecraft Username: JSHart02

How did you find out about this server: I saw the YouTube video

Style of MInecraft: Survival

Griefing: i dont like griefing

PvP or PvE: PvE

Welcome to the server

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm

anthonycao10210 wrote:
Minecraft Username: anthonycao10210
How did you find out about our server:youtube

What is your style of game play: survival

Whats your thought on Griefing:i hate griefing

Are you more PvP or PvE:PvE

Tell us a little about your self: i love minecraft and love to make a new friend with other people

Wrlcome to the server

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Tantoucan wrote:



[size=14]Minecraft Username: Tantoucan

How did you find out about our server: Youtube

What is your style of game play: both

Whats your thought on Griefing: Griefers are not good...

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I am new to minecraft and love it Surprised


Welcome to Andoria

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

ZxD4rknightxZ wrote:
Minecraft username: ZxD4rknightxZ

How i found out about server: Youtube

Whats my stile of playing: Both

Whats my tought at griefing: Its not good to grief... just find/get ur own stuff

What kind of player am i: Pve

a litlle bit about myself: Hmmm... im a helping person.

Welcome as if you need any help, watch my youtube tutorials first tho

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
shadowarmor197
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: How to join our server.   Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Minecraft username: shadowarmor197

How i found this server: Youtube

Whats my style of playing: both

Whats my tought of griefing: No

What kind of player i am: PVP

Tell us a little about yourself: I am new to minecraft online. But i`ve played lots of Singleplayer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheMinecraftDunce
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Server Join   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Minecraft Username: Minecraft_Dunce

How did you find out about this server: Youtube Video

What is your style of gameplay: Both

What is your thought on griefing: Griefing is like asking notch to remove creepers from the game! (Which would be SOOOOOO Retarded!!!)

Are you PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us about yourself: I love Gaming, i like Minecraft, and i Love Mryourwilly's youtube Channel Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:46 pm

TheMinecraftDunce wrote:
Minecraft Username: Minecraft_Dunce

How did you find out about this server: Youtube Video

What is your style of gameplay: Both

What is your thought on griefing: Griefing is like asking notch to remove creepers from the game! (Which would be SOOOOOO Retarded!!!)

Are you PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us about yourself: I love Gaming, i like Minecraft, and i Love Mryourwilly's youtube Channel Smile

KK added just hoping your analogy means you dont like Greiffing

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
Bemmer60
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-02
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 pm

My Minecraft Username: Bemmer60.
How I Found Out About This Server: Getting Bored Of TF2, Watched Youtube Vids...And Watched A Video About This Server.
My Style Of Gaming: I Prefer Survival Than Creative...
My Thoughts On Griefing: Well, The Way I See It Is: It All Depends On What Was Griefed And How Much Damage It Has Caused To The Object...
Am I More "PvP" Or "PvE": I'd Like PvP But It Has It's Advantages And Disadvantages Like PvE... (Not Going To List Advantages And Disadvantages.)
About Myself: I Am A Minecraft Player (Obvisously) But I'd Like To Talk About Real Life...I'm A 15 Yr Old Who Loves The Computer And Lives To Learn About It. I Love Computer Games; TF2, Minecraft, Portal 1 & 2, etc. I Want To Join This Server Because Of All The Excitement And Fun That I Hope To See...It Like The Mods That Are On The Server; Book Reading, Mailboxs, Locks, etc. It Would Seem That It Needed Another Well Experienced Minecraft Player To Join In On The Exciting Adventure...Server...What Ever You Wanna Call It...A Way Of Life Maybe? I Hope To See You On The Server One Day...

_________________
Electricity Is Really Just Organized Lightning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Bemmer60 wrote:
My Minecraft Username: Bemmer60.
How I Found Out About This Server: Getting Bored Of TF2, Watched Youtube Vids...And Watched A Video About This Server.
My Style Of Gaming: I Prefer Survival Than Creative...
My Thoughts On Griefing: Well, The Way I See It Is: It All Depends On What Was Griefed And How Much Damage It Has Caused To The Object...
Am I More "PvP" Or "PvE": I'd Like PvP But It Has It's Advantages And Disadvantages Like PvE... (Not Going To List Advantages And Disadvantages.)
About Myself: I Am A Minecraft Player (Obvisously) But I'd Like To Talk About Real Life...I'm A 15 Yr Old Who Loves The Computer And Lives To Learn About It. I Love Computer Games; TF2, Minecraft, Portal 1 & 2, etc. I Want To Join This Server Because Of All The Excitement And Fun That I Hope To See...It Like The Mods That Are On The Server; Book Reading, Mailboxs, Locks, etc. It Would Seem That It Needed Another Well Experienced Minecraft Player To Join In On The Exciting Adventure...Server...What Ever You Wanna Call It...A Way Of Life Maybe? I Hope To See You On The Server One Day...

Sounds good hope you have fun on the server i saw your comment on the channel as well tryed to say hi when you logged on but you logged off soon after. ether way did want to say that Grieffing on are server will get you jailed if not banned so make sure you report any to me so i can keep this server clean and fun for the other user's ty (stealing from unclamed chest is not grieffing btw ^.^ but stealing from a tombstone is as i cant protect those yet)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
X_hunter33
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Server join   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 am

Minecraft Username: X_hunter33

How did you find out about our server: Youtube (MrYourWilly)

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I hate griefing so much! My castle and house on an other server were always griefed, sometimes three times a week. I will report any grief or kill the griefer (and give the materials back to the owner).

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I love to build awesome things. ex. a piston house, a castle, and cool structures but in survival. I like creative but its less fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TruDan
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Minecraft Username: TruDan

How did you find out about our server: A friend

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: Hate it, I have a MCBans server account

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvP

Tell us a little about your self: I am a web developer developing web applications in HTML and PHP. I can code bukkit plugins and i also used to own my own server. I was forced to stop hosting my own server due to lack of funding and donations. I would like to however offer a domain to this server. I own the root domain sirdrakeheart.com and i can offer any subdomain on that. I also have a dedicated Minecraft section on my website which was in development, but development stopped because of our lack of server. So if you accept the offer of subdomain, i can also offer that part of the website to this server so your can have a hub for the server with leaderboards, auto-promotion upon registration, premium membership. We have BuyCraft, MCBans and more. Please contact me via email at dan [AT] sirdrakeheart.com if you are interested Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWombatOfDoom
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvainia

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am

shadowarmor197 wrote:
Minecraft username: shadowarmor197

How i found this server: Youtube

Whats my style of playing: both

Whats my tought of griefing: No

What kind of player i am: PVP

Tell us a little about yourself: I am new to minecraft online. But i`ve played lots of Singleplayer!

Accepted. If you need any help, read the rules and then ask the gm's if you have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.overcomingcolor.com
TheWombatOfDoom
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvainia

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:24 am

X_hunter33 wrote:
Minecraft Username: X_hunter33

How did you find out about our server: Youtube (MrYourWilly)

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I hate griefing so much! My castle and house on an other server were always griefed, sometimes three times a week. I will report any grief or kill the griefer (and give the materials back to the owner).

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I love to build awesome things. ex. a piston house, a castle, and cool structures but in survival. I like creative but its less fun.

Sounds good. Just remember that griefing is always illegal in our server, so make sure if you get any to report it to us so we can fix it and make sure it doesn't happen again. ^.^ accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.overcomingcolor.com
TheWombatOfDoom
Moderators
Moderators
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvainia

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:27 am

TruDan wrote:
Minecraft Username: TruDan

How did you find out about our server: A friend

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: Hate it, I have a MCBans server account

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvP

Tell us a little about your self: I am a web developer developing web applications in HTML and PHP. I can code bukkit plugins and i also used to own my own server. I was forced to stop hosting my own server due to lack of funding and donations. I would like to however offer a domain to this server. I own the root domain sirdrakeheart.com and i can offer any subdomain on that. I also have a dedicated Minecraft section on my website which was in development, but development stopped because of our lack of server. So if you accept the offer of subdomain, i can also offer that part of the website to this server so your can have a hub for the server with leaderboards, auto-promotion upon registration, premium membership. We have BuyCraft, MCBans and more. Please contact me via email at dan [AT] sirdrakeheart.com if you are interested Smile

Unfortunately at this time we can't afford a server off a personal computer. We appreciate the offer, but would love to have you as a member of the server! It's always nice to have someone who know's their way around the ins and outs of minecraft to bounce ideas off of! Look forward to building along side you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.overcomingcolor.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   

Back to top Go down
 
How to join our server (Start here)
Back to top 
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andoria :: Information :: Server Application's and Rules-
Jump to: