Andoria

All Andoria based information in one place, how lovely ^,.., ^
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 How to join our server (Start here)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:33 am

Apparentthreat wrote:
Minecraft Username: Apparentthreat

How did you find out about our server:
YouTube

What is your style of game play: Both, which ever mood strikes.

Whats your thought on Griefing: People who grief waste the time by taking away from the server instead of adding to it.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I believe I am more PvP, I usually spend my down time playing Halo with friends

sounds good, btw so you know our server is not a big PvP server its more PvE but we will add in some PvP games later on for people to play ^.^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
Brutalistlegend
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20
Location : A place.

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Minecraft Username : Brutalistlegend
How did you find out about our server : My friend
What is your style of gameplay : survival
Whats your thought on griefing : griefers suck
Are you more PvP or PvE : both


Last edited by Brutalistlegend on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashikoii
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 20
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:05 pm

So I guess I have been denied access to this server...

What did I do wrong in my application, FePython? I don't grief, but what I meant was that griefers don't phase me. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Kashikoii wrote:
So I guess I have been denied access to this server...

What did I do wrong in my application, FePython? I don't grief, but what I meant was that griefers don't phase me. :/

you copyed exactly what the guy on top of you posted all you need was change your name and added 1 line.you can try again and use your own words this time please ^,..,^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Brutalistlegend wrote:
Minecraft Username : Brutalistlegend
How did you find out about our server : My friend
What is your style of gameplay : survival
Whats your thought on griefing : griefers suck
Are you more PvP or PvE : both

Welcome to the server dont forget to ask any GM if you have any questions

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
UBIFUNKY
Serf
Serf
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: User: UBIFUNKY How I found Out About It: I subscribed to MrYourWilly Gameplay: Both Thought about Greifing: Horrible I have been in that situation I am Both I'm a nice player I like to help other people but i just play the game   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm

FePython wrote:
Ready to join our server and start in on your own amazing creations? All you need to do is fill out the forum below post it as a reply in this topic. I'll review the forum and as long as you fill out all the information. Currently I'll add you as a Commoner in the server giving you the right to start buying plots of land, build and craft. And as always - have fun! ^,..,^



Minecraft Username: (should be the same as your name here to help find you if its not its best to rejoin the forum using the same name as your minecraft username)

How did you find out about our server:

What is your style of game play: (Survival, Creative, Both)

Whats your thought on Griefing:

Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP= player vs player, PvE= player vs envionent like it is in single player games)

Tell us a little about your self: (this is optional but its always nice to know about those who wish to join our server this can be anything, such as how you started playing minecraft. what do you enjoy buildin:g the most, or really anything if you want)



I will let you know once your accepted to our server or if your not the reason why. Hope to see you on are server soon alien
[right]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 pm

UBIFUNKY wrote:

try again, look and see how everyone else is doing it and lay it out the same way they are

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
SilverWind
Baron
Baron
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 20
Location : W.A.

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

Minecraft Username: 19SilverWind91

How did you find out about our server:you tube

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: i hate griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvP

Tell us a little about your self:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

SilverWind wrote:
Minecraft Username: 19SilverWind91

How did you find out about our server:you tube

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: i hate griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvP

Tell us a little about your self:

Alright sounds good tho so you know were not really a PvP server were mostly a PvE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
r8ng3r
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Minecraft Username: r8ng3r

How did you find out about our server: from my friend PaloViejo

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I completely dislike griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:35 pm

r8ng3r wrote:
Minecraft Username: r8ng3r

How did you find out about our server: from my friend PaloViejo

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I completely dislike griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Sounds good ill add you in, btw if you and Palo know one another you can always add eachother as friends like so
/friend add paloviejopr
when he is online then
/friend on
that will let him build in your land, he can do the same for you so you can build in his if you guys so wish

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
Tiko Taco
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:46 pm

Minecraft Username: Tiko_taco
How did you find out about our server: Youtube

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: On a scale from 1 as Hate it and 5 as Love it, I pick 1

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I have a youtube account (I only use it so that way I don't have to watch old videos and not know a new one has come out, Tikala1). Have a friend already on the server, you may know him as j13i0nicle. Always friendly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Tiko Taco wrote:
Minecraft Username: Tiko_taco
How did you find out about our server: Youtube

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: On a scale from 1 as Hate it and 5 as Love it, I pick 1

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I have a youtube account (I only use it so that way I don't have to watch old videos and not know a new one has come out, Tikala1). Have a friend already on the server, you may know him as j13i0nicle. Always friendly.

Welcome to the server dont forget to ask if you need help with anything

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
keny1304
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-28
Age : 22
Location : spokane

PostSubject: join server   Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Minecraft username: nguyekho012
how did you find out about our server: youtube
what is your style of game play: survival
what your thought on griefing: griefing is cheating
are you more pvp or pve: PvE
telling something about yourself: i love go around kill zombies, skeletons or any other monster. and i love mining
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DapperLotus96
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

keny1304 wrote:
Minecraft username: nguyekho012
how did you find out about our server: youtube
what is your style of game play: survival
what your thought on griefing: griefing is cheating
are you more pvp or pve: PvE
telling something about yourself: i love go around kill zombies, skeletons or any other monster. and i love mining

Welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
Tantoucan
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 am



[size=14]Minecraft Username: (should be the same as your name here to help find you if its not its best to rejoin the forum using the same name as your minecraft username)

How did you find out about our server:youtube

What is your style of game play: both

Whats your thought on Griefing:

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I am new and i like minecraft


Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Kashikoii wrote:
Minecraft Username: Kashikoii

How did you find out about our server: Zaeph00 recommended it to me.

What is your style of game play: (Survival, Creative, Both)

Whats your thought on Griefing: I'm fine with it, because I know how to counter it. Except I don't grief other people.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I prefer PvE, but I'm fine with either.

Tell us a little about your self: I love building little villages far away from spawn with my friends.

Welcome to the server

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
bladiumx9
Serf
Serf
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:17 am

Ready to join our server and start in on your own amazing creations? All you need to do is fill out the forum below post it as a reply in this topic. I'll review the forum and as long as you fill out all the information. Currently I'll add you as a Commoner in the server giving you the right to start buying plots of land, build and craft. And as always - have fun! ^,..,^



Minecraft Username: (should be the same as your name here to help find you if its not its best to rejoin the forum using the same name as your minecraft username)

How did you find out about our server:
MrYourWilly's youtube channel
What is your style of game play: (Survival, Creative, Both)
creative mostly, i love to build
Whats your thought on Griefing:
i hate greifing, in another server, greifers keep destroying my hardcore parkour course
Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP= player vs player, PvE= player vs envionent like it is in single player games)
PvE
Tell us a little about your self: (this is optional but its always nice to know about those who wish to join our server this can be anything, such as how you started playing minecraft. what do you enjoy building the most, or really anything if you want)
my time zone is east coast (in america) love playing forge mode on halo reach at my friends house, but don't have an Xbox Sad. i do have a ps3

I will let you know once your accepted to our server or if your not the reason why. Hope to see you on are server soon

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1610436
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-31
Age : 22
Location : Gladewater, TX.

PostSubject: join server   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 am

Minecraft Username:1610436

How did you find out about our server: a good friend(minecraft friend user Altier1100

What is your style of game play: creative
work
Whats your thought on Griefing: I respect others peoples work and wish others would respect mine

Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killomanjaro
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: killomanjar0's Entry   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:36 am

Ello, its killomanjar0 :~)

1. killomanjar0
2. YouTube
3. I like to survive and build really Razz But I like to build more
4. Greifers can go die in a hole
5. I like Both PvP and PvE
6. I am on your X-box freinds list :L, and I love building things, survival, and I can also be a pretty good admin/mod... Wink Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

killomanjaro wrote:
Ello, its killomanjar0 :~)

1. killomanjar0
2. YouTube
3. I like to survive and build really Razz But I like to build more
4. Greifers can go die in a hole
5. I like Both PvP and PvE
6. I am on your X-box freinds list :L, and I love building things, survival, and I can also be a pretty good admin/mod... Wink Thanks bro


Welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 am

1610436 wrote:
Minecraft Username:1610436

How did you find out about our server: a good friend(minecraft friend user Altier1100

What is your style of game play: creative
work
Whats your thought on Griefing: I respect others peoples work and wish others would respect mine

Are you more PvP or PvE: (PvP)


Added

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
JimNicho
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Minecraft Username: JimNicho

How did you find out avout the server?: I watch MrYourWilly's Youtube channel

Style: A bit of both. Build big towns/ cities on survival

Griefing: griefing generally ruins minecraft. if there were a way to completely prevent griefing then minecraft would be much more fun.

PvP or PvE: not sure what PvE is but i dont really like PvP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FePython
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

JimNicho wrote:
Minecraft Username: JimNicho

How did you find out avout the server?: I watch MrYourWilly's Youtube channel

Style: A bit of both. Build big towns/ cities on survival

Griefing: griefing generally ruins minecraft. if there were a way to completely prevent griefing then minecraft would be much more fun.

PvP or PvE: not sure what PvE is but i dont really like PvP

Hey welcome to are server we have lots of safe guards to Griffin if you ever see it or someone being rude report it with

/report <username> <reason>

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
Hoosiers888
Commoner
Commoner
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Server Application   Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Minecraft Username: Hoosiers888

How i found out about server: I am subscribed to MrYourWilly on YouTube

Style: I like Survival

Griefing: i think griefing is a bad thing that people do to get items. in conclusion, i hate griefing

PvP or PvE: I like PvE better but PvP is sometimes fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   

Back to top Go down
 
How to join our server (Start here)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andoria :: Information :: Server Application's and Rules-
Jump to: