Andoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andoria

All Andoria based information in one place, how lovely ^,.., ^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advertising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koolio_Man
Baron
Baron
Koolio_Man

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Advertising   Advertising EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:09 pm

I think that people should be able to somehow advertise their shops. Perhaps one could rent out a billboard and advertise there.
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Advertising EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Intesting idea only thing is it will be to hard to manage u would have to rent the sign then keep it up to date remever it when ur done and people will be looking there and not the shops so if u forget to then no one will know ur selling were as it is now they have to look at the shops to see so it does not mater if u forget or not as they will be looking anyways. Also if i made it open so anyone can edit so there is no renting people could remove your post or change it as there is no easy way for me as a GM to tell whats old and outdated signs and whats not.

Ill keep this in mind tho and see if i can come up with an idea but as it is now it feels like its going to be more work then needed. (sorry for the run on lines here im on my phone atm) lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC

Advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andoria :: General :: Open Discusion-
Jump to: