Andoria

All Andoria based information in one place, how lovely ^,.., ^

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tempus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seymour1500
Baron
Baron

PostSubject: Tempus   Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Town Name: Tempus

History: As the "Snow-capped city", the town lives up to its name. The roofs of the buildings are coated with precipitation, and the town is ran by, none other than, the frost mage, Seymour, one of the three mages, Seymour, Thathard, and SilverWind. Thathard being the flame mage, and SilverWind, the air mage. Us three have a long past, including starvation, famine, maelstroms, and suffering. Our home land was destroyed by greediness and theft. We were not able to live in the area anymore, so we left, searching for new lands. We had found a place, once called Magni Portus, if you recall. Now, the area has changed, forming Tempus, a civilization fit for a sorcerer. The end of Magni Portus symbolized the three mages ready to move on, and create their own settlements away from our home land, Thathard forming Omnipotente, land of a thousand suns, and SilverWind manifesting Terra, land of the whispering winds. Together, we are Treo Magi.

Town Info: The town is snow themed, if you haven't noticed. There are no shortage of buildings in the area, and the castle is 90% open to the public. All are welcome, and all may join the town and settle in the "Player Region". There are many user friendly buildings scattered around town, including a forge, library, market, grocer, post office, and local brewery. Come one, come all!

Town Rules: Of coarse, there have to be rules, or else the world will be a swirling lava pool, caused by players destroying the land. Now, here are a few guidelines to keep you from being kicked from the town:

1. No matter what, there is no breaking the server rules, or else you will be kicked form the town. To observe the rules, type /rules.

2. You may only build/place certain blocks. These blocks are not:
Bedrock, Mob Spawners, Sand, Sandstone, Sandstone Slabs, Nether Portals, End Stone, End Portal, Cobweb, Cactus, TNT, Iron Doors, Lava, and Sponge.

If you have any questions, please contact Seymour1500 in game or on the Forums.

3. There will be market spaces in the castle for sale. If you choose to buy those, you are expected to do something with it, for there may be other users who want the space. There is a tax you must pay each week, or else you will be forced to leave the market space and all items inside the space will be lost!

4. If you didn't put the item inside of the brewing stand/furnace/chest, you shall NOT take it out.

Other Rules will be added later.

Town Photos: None are up at this time, for the town is incomplete.

YouTube: I am Seymour1500 on YouTube, check out my channel for videos on and off Andoria.

Click here!-----> https://www.youtube.com/user/Seymour1500?feature=mhee

See You There! ^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monster rhino
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: your town   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:04 pm

do you have any openings cause i need a town
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seymour1500
Baron
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Tempus   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes, there are openings in the town, but not now. Because of a fatal occurrence, there are no more plots for sale now, but there will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SgtMaj_Powell
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Empty Town   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 am

I class Tempus as 'dead' no-one goes there anymore i used to live there and i died of loneliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tempus   

Back to top Go down

Tempus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Andoria :: Andoria :: Towns-
Jump to: