Andoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andoria

All Andoria based information in one place, how lovely ^,.., ^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to join our server (Start here)

Go down 
+196
T1222
R0B0TSANDWICH
juan2704
master2094
aeries1332
MajesticWind
josh101201
tragicmagicxfir
Wutnold124
Cullumnz
donmin
Badger_Swagger
flagship
AEM135
quietchaos7
Trollzore101
Assassin73
alavigne
kisame0020
ct9908
oaklium
Raythor
peanutdude139
dustinwzl
Sirleland
DiffleFag
R3DL1M3
netgadget
DoctorNewburg
BlueCookie_Ninja
FantacyMan2468
js1199
Fireskrall97
iamwatchingyou
kill3rpuppiies
ThePhantam
Emodee
AsianKasian
xSanityControlx
noon359
gilliac3
superepicman
Menacingdragon
jdef892
linus132
cjknight7
phughes930
ELREVENGE
AG_Knight
InferxRed
drvadriver_
lemmingshrimp
CuScopion
Xx_MrSeedy
TheBelovedAngel
Bisquick99
SgtMaj_Powell
iammrfries
BabyBoyGamer
daemonfurby94
Jackgoodtime99
NKiller117
aggiesrawesome
CookieMobz
chubbytortilla
adam_graham
TheKietzmann
coltfrigit
william1blackmon
darkerstorm
Mrdylans11
Robin_Hood0412
ThomasGamertagreal
Cutepiggy
anwaien
hepp4m4ster
monster rhino
xxunsnipeab1exx
DonJuan123
FreedomIV
anevia
borrowingwhale6
brycejacobs11
ruralkingsling58
Archadian
joevader
TheAltair1100
postman386
Craig9933
Basebal903
dbrafael
GrapeDelight
ZiPancake1
runekri3
mrcobblemanjr
sgtslouther
Riftyboy
danomite5
tareq1234
rip_taco
garsin12
gamerboyuk999
cwg460
spykid9171
prosniper43
Comrade
Alanjador234
UnknownOreo
simplimazing
buddy008
cowlaughs
Francis56789
XxHaloProxX
btpound
Thebosch11
Super_Niklaz
Sboy970
stout138
sparky379
Brandon_Browning
williswolf
acanger
remcoisdronken
Honorshotz
StinkyChicken74
DarkWolf1337361
timeillusion2
velttu
bjparadee
gavincfc2011
DARTH1Sb0ss
XxxSWINMANxxX
hopper42
TheMineBott
01JBro
IcarusNuwin
Brendan126
dongiga
TruDan
X_hunter33
Bemmer60
TheMinecraftDunce
shadowarmor197
ZxD4rknightxZ
anthonycao10210
Nyx2
JSHart02
vincentcao117
minialex45
Hoosiers888
JimNicho
killomanjaro
bladiumx9
Tantoucan
keny1304
Tiko Taco
r8ng3r
SilverWind
UBIFUNKY
Brutalistlegend
flyerfire2
Janus2
Thathard
mageftw
j13i0nicle
Garret1t
Kashikoii
Drunken_Sniper
Thunderscreamer2
marco0210
doggydoor
zaeph00
Seymour1500
mitch90509
TheWombatOfDoom
TevisGotGame
completelyawsome
nicklebobjo
NekoBerry
Eos_Hanseath
SushiKarasumori
crimsonaang
Koolio_Man
PaloViejoPR
BungieStudios
scruffylittledog
Darkmage
RedGamerFox
Tomsta118
SaxezZ
ShadedFall65
rdgerdeman14
Altairs_blade
the_bone_lord
FePython
200 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TruDan
Commoner
Commoner
TruDan

How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 pm

TheWombatOfDoom wrote:
TruDan wrote:
Minecraft Username: TruDan

How did you find out about our server: A friend

What is your style of game play: Both

Whats your thought on Griefing: Hate it, I have a MCBans server account

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvP

Tell us a little about your self: I am a web developer developing web applications in HTML and PHP. I can code bukkit plugins and i also used to own my own server. I was forced to stop hosting my own server due to lack of funding and donations. I would like to however offer a domain to this server. I own the root domain sirdrakeheart.com and i can offer any subdomain on that. I also have a dedicated Minecraft section on my website which was in development, but development stopped because of our lack of server. So if you accept the offer of subdomain, i can also offer that part of the website to this server so your can have a hub for the server with leaderboards, auto-promotion upon registration, premium membership. We have BuyCraft, MCBans and more. Please contact me via email at dan [AT] sirdrakeheart.com if you are interested Smile

Unfortunately at this time we can't afford a server off a personal computer. We appreciate the offer, but would love to have you as a member of the server! It's always nice to have someone who know's their way around the ins and outs of minecraft to bounce ideas off of! Look forward to building along side you.

You keep the same IP and Server Computer, the domain whatever . sirdrakeheart.com just links to the ip address Smile
Back to top Go down
TheWombatOfDoom
Moderators
Moderators
TheWombatOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm

TruDan wrote:
TheWombatOfDoom wrote:
TruDan wrote:

Tell us a little about your self: I am a web developer developing web applications in HTML and PHP. I can code bukkit plugins and i also used to own my own server. I was forced to stop hosting my own server due to lack of funding and donations. I would like to however offer a domain to this server. I own the root domain sirdrakeheart.com and i can offer any subdomain on that. I also have a dedicated Minecraft section on my website which was in development, but development stopped because of our lack of server. So if you accept the offer of subdomain, i can also offer that part of the website to this server so your can have a hub for the server with leaderboards, auto-promotion upon registration, premium membership. We have BuyCraft, MCBans and more. Please contact me via email at dan [AT] sirdrakeheart.com if you are interested Smile

Unfortunately at this time we can't afford a server off a personal computer. We appreciate the offer, but would love to have you as a member of the server! It's always nice to have someone who know's their way around the ins and outs of minecraft to bounce ideas off of! Look forward to building along side you.

You keep the same IP and Server Computer, the domain whatever . sirdrakeheart.com just links to the ip address Smile

I'd say you'll have to talk to FePython via messages on here or on the server chat for that. We appreciate your interest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.overcomingcolor.com
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

TruDan wrote:
TheWombatOfDoom wrote:
TruDan wrote:

thanks for the sugestion but were good with the set up for the IP we have now as it would be a change for everyone to now have to get use to. only time i plan to do something like that is when i have my own domain that way people can easily understand the transfer and will have less confusion but were some time away before we plan to do anything like that. thanks tho afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/andoriaMC
dongiga
Commoner
Commoner
dongiga

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 pm

minecraft username: dongiga: dongiga
how did you find out about this server: a friend told me
what is your style of gameplay: survival
what is your thoughts on greifing: i think that greifers are stupid
are you a pvp or pve: pve
tell us more about yourself: i started playing in september, i like to build towers
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

dongiga wrote:
minecraft username: dongiga: dongiga
how did you find out about this server: a friend told me
what is your style of gameplay: survival
what is your thoughts on greifing: i think that greifers are stupid
are you a pvp or pve: pve
tell us more about yourself: i started playing in september, i like to build towers

Sounds good added ^.^ on your towers there unless its your own town try to make it fit the theam of the town your in ty
Back to top Go down
Brendan126
Commoner
Commoner
Brendan126

PostSubject: HELLO :D   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Minecraft Username: Brendan126

How did you find out about our server: youtube (love your halo videos by the way)

What is your style of game play: It really depends on the mood I'm in when I get on

Whats your thought on Griefing: It isn't very nice, but an occasional grief doesn't bother me to much. I take it as a chance to build anew.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I don't really care for PvP but I gladly accept duels Very Happy so more of a PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft in the very low stages of Alpha and have loved it ever since!
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Brendan126 wrote:
Minecraft Username: Brendan126

How did you find out about our server: youtube (love your halo videos by the way)

What is your style of game play: It really depends on the mood I'm in when I get on

Whats your thought on Griefing: It isn't very nice, but an occasional grief doesn't bother me to much. I take it as a chance to build anew.

Are you more PvP or PvE: I don't really care for PvP but I gladly accept duels Very Happy so more of a PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft in the very low stages of Alpha and have loved it ever since!

Glad your so in to minecraft cant wait to see what you make on the server. BTW we are more of a PvE server then PvP most of are PvP things are done on Events that you can join in we do Events when a GM is on and there is a good amount of people so hope you join in as you dont have to wory about losing items as its all in good fun
Back to top Go down
IcarusNuwin
Commoner
Commoner
IcarusNuwin

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Minecraft Username:IcarusNuwin

How did you find out about our server: From a friend on the server.

What is your style of game play: both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I really hate it, especially if I've worked really hard on a project only for it to be destroyed in seconds -.-

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft when a friend got me hooked and enjoyed playing and building ever since.
Back to top Go down
TheWombatOfDoom
Moderators
Moderators
TheWombatOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 am

IcarusNuwin wrote:
Minecraft Username:IcarusNuwin

How did you find out about our server: From a friend on the server.

What is your style of game play: both

Whats your thought on Griefing: I really hate it, especially if I've worked really hard on a project only for it to be destroyed in seconds -.-

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft when a friend got me hooked and enjoyed playing and building ever since.

Accepted! welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.overcomingcolor.com
01JBro
Commoner
Commoner
01JBro

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Minecraft Username: 01JBro

How did you find out about our server: By subbing to MrYourWilly

Whats your thought on Griefing: i hate griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: both

Tell us a little about your self: I love to play around with redstone circuitry
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 pm

01JBro wrote:
Minecraft Username: 01JBro

How did you find out about our server: By subbing to MrYourWilly

Whats your thought on Griefing: i hate griefers

Are you more PvP or PvE: both

Tell us a little about your self: I love to play around with redstone circuitry

added
Back to top Go down
TheMineBott
Commoner
Commoner
TheMineBott

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:24 pm

username: TheMineBott

how did i find out about our server:MrYourWilly

what is your type of style of gaming: both

what is your thought about greifing: i just absouloutley hate it

are you more of a pvp or a pve typ player. im a PvP

tell us a little about your self: well i just started and my friend just showed me it and ever sinced i wanted to play and i did . really fun
Back to top Go down
hopper42
Commoner
Commoner
hopper42

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

- Hopper42

- My brother who is 01JBro

- Both, mostly creative

- terrible Evil or Very Mad

- PvE

- I start small but I end with big...

Thx, Hopper42

Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:19 pm

TheMineBott wrote:

username: TheMineBott

how did i find out about our server:MrYourWilly

what is your type of style of gaming: both

what is your thought about greifing: i just absouloutley hate it

are you more of a pvp or a pve typ player. im a PvP

tell us a little about your self: well i just started and my friend just showed me it and ever sinced i wanted to play and i did . really fun

Welcome to the server
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm

hopper42 wrote:
- Hopper42

- My brother who is 01JBro

- Both, mostly creative

- terrible Evil or Very Mad

- PvE

- I start small but I end with big...

Thx, Hopper42

Im sorry to say but your brother has Greiffed on the server and you may not join untell he has righted his wrong you may try again later but tell then you can thank him for you not being allowed on as a commoner, sorry about this but it cant be helped
Back to top Go down
XxxSWINMANxxX
Commoner
Commoner
XxxSWINMANxxX

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 am

Minecraft Username:XxxSWINMANxxX

How did you find out about our server: My friend told me about the server

Whats your thought on Griefing: I 100% hate griefing.

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft not to long ago, and i have loved it ever since the first time i played it.
Back to top Go down
DARTH1Sb0ss
Commoner
Commoner
DARTH1Sb0ss

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Minecraft Username:DARTH1Sb0ss

How did you find out about our server:my friend told me it was awesome

What is your style of game play: survival
Whats your thought on Griefing:i hate it and dont find it in any way amusing

Are you more PvP or PvE:pvp
Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft because all my firends at school told me it was awesome so i started playing and i think it beats all other games and noneare even near as good in comparison i like slowling building up large cities and castle please accept my aplication

Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 pm

XxxSWINMANxxX wrote:
Minecraft Username:XxxSWINMANxxX

How did you find out about our server: My friend told me about the server

Whats your thought on Griefing: I 100% hate griefing.

Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft not to long ago, and i have loved it ever since the first time i played it.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:46 pm

DARTH1Sb0ss wrote:
Minecraft Username:DARTH1Sb0ss

How did you find out about our server:my friend told me it was awesome

What is your style of game play: survival
Whats your thought on Griefing:i hate it and dont find it in any way amusing

Are you more PvP or PvE:pvp
Tell us a little about your self: I started playing minecraft because all my firends at school told me it was awesome so i started playing and i think it beats all other games and noneare even near as good in comparison i like slowling building up large cities and castle please accept my aplication

Hope you enjoy the server so you know were not a big PvP server but we do have PvP games from time to time
Back to top Go down
gavincfc2011
Commoner
Commoner
gavincfc2011

PostSubject: forum   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Minecraft Username
gavincfc2011

How did you find out about our server?l
livestream

What is your style of gaming?
Both

Whats your thought on griefing?
I hate it.

Are you more PvP or PvE?
I am more PvE.

Myself: i like redstone and i have skype gavincfc2011 on it but it will come up as trollface lol!
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:50 pm

gavincfc2011 wrote:
Minecraft Username
gavincfc2011

How did you find out about our server?l
livestream

What is your style of gaming?
Both

Whats your thought on griefing?
I hate it.

Are you more PvP or PvE?
I am more PvE.

Myself: i like redstone and i have skype gavincfc2011 on it but it will come up as trollface lol!

Added
Back to top Go down
Garret1t
Commoner
Commoner
Garret1t

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Minecraft Username:garrettt3t
How did you find out about server:Kashikoii recommended me to your awesome server.
What is your style of game play:Both is fine, however I prefer survival.
Whats your thought on Griefing:Greifing is annoying but not game ruining, I prefer to not have it.
Are you more PvP or PvE:I prefer PvE as I hate it when people kill/bed camp me. Sad
Tell us a little about your self: I'm a sincere person but super lazy and I would like to apologize about copying Kashikoii's application in my previous one.
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Garret1t wrote:
Minecraft Username:garrettt3t
How did you find out about server:Kashikoii recommended me to your awesome server.
What is your style of game play:Both is fine, however I prefer survival.
Whats your thought on Griefing:Greifing is annoying but not game ruining, I prefer to not have it.
Are you more PvP or PvE:I prefer PvE as I hate it when people kill/bed camp me. Sad
Tell us a little about your self: I'm a sincere person but super lazy and I would like to apologize about copying Kashikoii's application in my previous one.

Welcome to the server try not to be lazy with the rules now dont want to have to jail you ^.^
Back to top Go down
bjparadee
Commoner
Commoner
bjparadee

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:16 pm

Minecraft Username: bjparadee

How did you find out about our server: from seymour he told me about your videos and your server. After watching some videos about your server i really wanted to join.
What is your style of game play:survival usually but if want to build something big i will use creative.

Whats your thought on Griefing: Griefing isnt my favorite it usualy just makes me mad to see things ive built destroyed.

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE definitely!

Tell us a little about your self: Im very creative(thats why i play minecraft) and i play ice hockey
Back to top Go down
FePython
Admin
Admin
FePython

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 pm

bjparadee wrote:
Minecraft Username: bjparadee

How did you find out about our server: from seymour he told me about your videos and your server. After watching some videos about your server i really wanted to join.
What is your style of game play:survival usually but if want to build something big i will use creative.

Whats your thought on Griefing: Griefing isnt my favorite it usualy just makes me mad to see things ive built destroyed.

Are you more PvP or PvE: PvE definitely!

Tell us a little about your self: Im very creative(thats why i play minecraft) and i play ice hockey

Added ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to join our server (Start here)   How to join our server (Start here) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to join our server (Start here)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next